Thursday, July 30, 2009

6 Kids, 2 Dogs, No Husband

We are watching my nieces and nephew for a few days while their mom and dad are in Vegas. I picked them up last night. I had to giggle when Marcelo called me yesterday afternoon because he was "stuck" in Dallas for an extra night :) Seriously, I know he really did get stuck, but it was awfully convenient timing! In all reality, we are having a blast. I managed to take all 6 to dinner last night at Willies. They were so good! I did get quite a few stares though. They all slept in the media room last night and there has been a lot of giggling. Emma has her shadow following her - my adorable little 3 year old niece Leila. We call her Emma's Mini-Me.

I am so tickled to have them all together. It is fun to watch them interact. So far, no fights have broken out except between my 3! Next week, my kids get to go stay over there while we take our turn out of town for a grown up weekend. We can't wait and neither can the kids. I'm so glad they get to have this time with their cousins!!!

1 comment:

Mónica said...

that's funny that leila is emma's shadow. so cute of her and sweet of emma not to mind. i miss the kids and wish i could be helping you out this weekend. have a nice weekend!