Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Impromptu Praise Time

The kids and I spend so much time in the car going back and forth to activities, that we usually talk, or they watch a movie, or read. Tonight, however, on the way to take Emma to ballet it was different. I had in the new CD from our church band. The kids were so cute....clapping and singing Sing, Sing, Sing. It warmed my heart to hear their sweet little voices singing out to Jesus. I am so grateful that our children know Jesus, in a way that Marcelo and I didn't as children. Although we went to church, it was not very interactive for us. I am so amazed at how much my kids know, and that they truly have a relationship with Jesus. If there is ever a wonderful gift to Jesus, it is those sweet little voices singing out! Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: