Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We're Back.....

Happy New Year to everyone!! I wish everyone a blessed and prosperous 2009. I know we have high hopes for the year!

I promised to blog from Breckenridge, but didn't! I have attached a slideshow to the side of all of our fun over Christmas. We had a fantastic time.....lots of skiing. It wasn't nearly as cold as last Christmas. Our last week was like Spring skiing! We enjoyed the sun along with the beautiful sites. Unfortunately, Marcelo caught bronchitis when he got there, so he had to sit out a bit. However, he joined us for the last few days of skiing and made up for lost time. He even took Emma up the T-Bar lift to do some new black runs which made her trip! I was just proud of myself for taking 3 kids skiing by myself for the days before he got there and while he was sick. I even did well driving on the snow! While we were there, we had some fun in Downtown Denver as well. We hit the sites, including a fun trip to the Lucky Strikes Bowling Alley. We made lots of memories on this trip. It is such a precious time for us to have our family together with the winter wonderland to play in. We all get so sad when it is time to leave. I'm not sure I've stopped crying yet! My heart is definitely in Colorado......

No comments: